Sales - 1202-V-PRO 12 Channel Audio Mixer
||Suggested Retail Price:
CSL Sales Note
Optional accessories available for this mixer include rack mount ears, a black denier bag, and a lamiated ABS plywood case. Call today for details!
As the smallest mixer in the VLZ Pro compact mixer line, the Mackie 1202-VLZ
Pro packs the same legendary punch as Mackie’s other VLZ-Pro compact mixers.
The 1202-VLZ Pro is the ideal compact mixer for home and project studios
looking for an economical solution for their audio needs. Thanks to its
compact size and durability, the 1202-VLZ Pro can be used in the studio
and on the road.
- Ultra-low noise, highest headroom in its class
- 4 new precision-engineered XDR(tm)
Extended Dynamic Range premium studio-grade mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 0-60dB gain range
- 130dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rate inputs
- +22dBu line input handling
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Advanced DC pulse transformer RF rejection
- 12 line inputs (4 mono, 4 stereo pairs)
- Separate RCA-type tape/CD inputs and tape outputs (unbalanced)
- 2 aux sends with 15dB of extra gain above Unity
- Constant-loudness pan pots
- 2 stereo aux returns w/EFX to Monitor
- Aux 1 master w/ Monitor/Post assign
- 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18dB/oct. 75Hz Lo Cut filter eliminates stage rumble, wind noise,
P-pops and low frequency recording studio room resonances
- Extra ALT 3-4 stereo bus for submixes, separate recording, monitor
and 'mix minus' feeds
- Control Room/Phones multi-input source matrix
- Phantom power for premium condenser mics
- Rugged steel chassis, sealed rotary controls
- Built-in power supply--no wall wart!